Other Thoughts About Flying With A Baby
Monday, April 4, 2016
By this point I've taken two overseas flights and 6 shorter flights with Baby ISO. Not too shabby for a 7 month old ! During these flights I've noticed several other things that didn't occur to me when writing my post for the Traveling Parent's Forum on flying.
Here's what I've learned:
- Long flights go by much faster
- Because I'm so sleep deprived (sad, but true) I'm actually able to get some sleep
- People tend to be friendlier and more chatty
- Even young babies like to watch colorful cartoons on planes
- Waiting for the one bathroom on the plane that has a changing table can take quite a while. This can sometimes be disastrous and messy, so don't forget to bring a few plastic bags and a change of clothes
Do you like flying with babies? If you are a passenger flying without kids, what do you think?