I had such fun writing this travel list back in 2015 and am happy that I was able to visit two out of four places on my list, including Greece, which was my dream destination for 2015. Oh so many more places on my list for 2016! This year I've also limited myself to four places plus one dream destination that I'm currently saving all of my pennies for.
1) Somewhere in the US that I've not been before (maybe Cape May, NJ?). I've been doing a ton of international travel for the past several years, but haven't had the chance to do much traveling in my own country. I'm thinking that during my visit to the US over the summer I'll have to visit Cape May in New Jersey or go south to Virginia for a little visit. Have you done a lot of visiting in the country you're from?
2) Warsaw and/or Krakow, Poland. Poland is pretty close to Lithuania, making it a relatively easy trip. I'm thinking a long weekend in one of the cities or a week-long trip spent in two cities.
3) Ireland. My parents visited Ireland for one of their big anniversaries several years ago and they still rave about it. I've got to see for myself!
4) The Netherlands. I've really been wanting to visit Amsterdam for a while now. Hopefully I'll be able to make the trip in April.
1) Thailand. I'd love to meet up with my old roommates from Kunming, China in Thailand. They frequently vacation in Thailand and we've been talking about a group trip for ages now. Any money I make from random side jobs and change from grocery trips goes right into a bucket for the trip. I'm thinking summer of 2017 ...
Where do you want to visit in 2016? What is your dream vacation destination?