1) Athens. I had been wanting to visit Greece since pretty much forever. J and I spent a week in Athens in April and the city did not disappoint. Now, Greece is at the top of my European re-visit list!
2) Visitors Come to Vilnius. With the arrival of Baby ISO we had our first visitors to Vilnius. It was wonderful to play tour guide to my in-laws and my parents.
3) BookALokal. In Athens, J and I used BookALokal to sign up for an experience eating homemade Greek food with locals. Both the conversation and the food led to this being one of the highlights of our trip.
4) A Solo Wander Around Tallinn. In the early spring, J had to visit Tallinn for work and I decided to tag along. While he was working I wandered the winding cobblestone streets of the Old Town and enjoyed a delicious meal by myself. It was a great trip in a beautiful city!
5) Our First Trips with Baby ISO. In the fall, J and I took Baby ISO on his first trip - a road trip around Lithuania. We learned a bit about what works and what doesn't work when traveling with a baby. Later, we took our first international trip with Baby ISO to Frankfurt, Germany. We were relieved when Baby ISO was calm on the plane!
What were your travel highlights of 2015? What are you looking forward to in 2016?