1) Margo from Guten Blog Y'all has written seven helpful posts about her visit to Prague. I definitely stalked those posts when I found out that I'd be heading to Prague. She also went on a yummy food tour that I'm tempted to sign up for.
2) Venere.com is a helpful website for finding the perfect hotel in Prague. We are staying at the Diplomat Hotel, which is located close to J's conference and close to a metro stop so that I can easily visit all of the sites. Check it out!
3) When planning a trip, I love to check out the Wanderlists on Afar Magazine. These are collections of highlights from trips taken by Afar writers and fellow travelers. You can even post your own trip highlights to share with the world.
4) The blog the Czechesotans covers all things Czech and they even share their expat life there. It only fuels my daydreams of moving to Prague...
5) I've started a board on Pinterest to inspire your next trip to Prague. Boy does that Astronomical Clock look incredible! I'm also very excited to eat all of the pastries - Czech pastries look delicious.
Do you have any last minute pointers for my trip to Prague? What should I see, eat, or do!