I've been nominated by Miho from Wander to Wonder for the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you for the nomination!
Now onto a few facts about me.
1) I recently started working a new job and my commute is about a 45 minute walk. Throughout my whole commute I think about how much I would love to have a scooter.
2) My biggest pet-peeves are rudeness and people who are unreliable.
3) I really enjoy going out to eat, so usually J and I have a date night each week where we try a new restaurant or an old favorite.
4) I'm usually really neat and organized, but my desk is always an explosion. I think it just shows that I'm being productive...right?
5) J and I got married about two months before we moved to Lithuania. Talk about a big transition! Check out more about our wedding celebration here.
6) I love reading. Currently, I'm reading The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul by Deborah Rodriguez. I love it!
7) I have a cat named Oscar that adopted us at our old apartment in Lithuania. He has become a snuggly member of our family.
I'd like to nominate Jackie from Boy and Girl Globetrot, Brittany Ruth from the Rococo Roamer, and Angie from Reasons to Dress!